Thinking about signing up for Spotify Premium? why not take advantage of the free trial first? This way, you can make sure that you like all the features before committing to a paid subscription. The trial lasts for 1 month and gives you full access to everything that Spotify Premium has to offer. That includes ad-free listening, high-quality audio, offline listening, and more. Plus, you can cancel your trial at any time if you decide it's not for you.
Check out this video of Spotify Premium if you're thinking about getting a trial.
Spotify Premium is available for a free trial for new users.
How To Get a Free Trial?
If you want to try out Spotify Premium, you can sign up for a 1-month free trial. To do this, follow these steps:
- Visit the website Sign up – Spotify
- Click on the “Premium” button.
- Click “Get Started.”
- You will be asked to provide email or sign in with your linked accounts.
- Click “Try Premium.”
- Enter your payment information.
- Enter your personal information.
Who is Eligible For Free Trial?
To get a free trial, you must be a new subscriber. That implies you should use an account that has not been established on Spotify. If you don’t already have one, you may set up a new one for free.
Does Spotify Have a Free Version?
Spotify has an ad sponsored free plan. You can still access over 70 million songs, plus 2.2 million podcasts. The limitations that you will have if you choose the free version is that it has ads and the playback feature is not available. Also, you cannot download songs for offline listening.
What’s Available on Spotify Premium?
Spotify Premium has the following features:
- Download music. Listen anywhere.
- Ad-free music listening. Enjoy nonstop music.
- Play any song. Even on mobile.
- 2x higher sound quality than the free plan
- Unlimited playbacks and skips
What Happens After Spotify Premium Trial?
If you decide to continue using Spotify Premium after your free trial, you will be charged the monthly subscription fee. But if you don’t want that, you can cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel the trial, your subscription will turn into the free plan.
How To Cancel Spotify Premium Trial?
You can cancel your subscription by going to your account settings and under ‘Available Plans’ clicking on “Cancel Premium.”
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to the Spotify app or website and log into your account.
- If you are already logged in, click on your profile name.
- Click ‘Account.’
- Select ‘Available Plans.’
- Click ‘Cancel Premium’ (under Spotify Free)
- Your subscription will be canceled, but your Spotify account will continue to exist after you confirm your cancellation.
The Premium plan Free Trial will automatically renew after a month if you do not cancel your subscription before the trial period expires.
You can avail of a free trial of Spotify Premium for 1 month. Use the following link to get started.