With SoundCloud Go+, you can receive a free 30-day trial with access to all features. If you do not cancel your subscription before the end of the trial, it will automatically charge you for the next month.
Check out this video of SoundCloud GO+ if you're thinking about getting a trial.
Does SoundCloud Go+ Have a Free Trial?
SoundCloud Go+ is available for a free trial for new users.
How To Get a Free Trial?
If you want to try out SoundCloud Go+, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the SoundCloud Go+ page on the Soundcloud website.
- Click on the “Sign in For Free” button.
- Provide email or sign in with your linked accounts.
- Enter the required information and click “Start free trial.” You will be redirected to a page where you can enter your payment information.
- Enter your credit or debit card details and click “Start My Free Trial.”Your free trial will start immediately, and you’ll have full access to SoundCloud Go+ for 30 days.
Does SoundCloud Go+ Have a Free Version?
SoundCloud Go+ does not have a free ad-supported version. Instead, SoundCloud Go+ offers a trial with full access to all if its features. Your free trial of SoundCloud Go+ will automatically convert to a paid subscription at the end of the 30 days unless you cancel before then.
What’s Available on SoundCloud Go+?
SoundCloud Go+ has the following features:
- Save unlimited tracks offline
- Ad-free listening
- High quality audio
- Access to exclusive content
- Unlimited skips
What Happens After SoundCloud Go+ Trial?
If you decide to continue using SoundCloud Go+ after your free trial, you will be charged the monthly subscription fee. But if you don’t want that, you can cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel the trial, you will lose access once the trial period is over.
How To Cancel SoundCloud Go+ Trial?
You can cancel your subscription by going to your account settings and clicking on “Cancel Subscription.”
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to SoundCloud Go+ website and log into your account.
- If you are already logged in, click on the three dots at the top right corner and click ‘Subscriptions.’
- You will see your SoundCloud plan and it will give you a renewal date. Just click ‘edit’ and you can ‘Opt-out of your subscription renewal.’
- Click ‘Confirm and Cancel Plan’ then click ‘Ok, Got It.’ After that, your SoundCloud plan will be deleted.
The Free Trial will automatically renew if you do not cancel your subscription before the trial period expires.
You can avail of a free trial of SoundCloud GO+ for 30 days. Use the following link to get started.