Apple Music offers a one-month free trial to all new users, or a six-month trial if you have an eligible audio device such as AirPods Pro. This trial allows you to try out all the features of Apple Music, including access to the entire catalogue of music, ad-free listening, and more. After the trial period is up, you will be automatically charged the subscription fee unless you cancel your subscription.
Check out this video of Apple Music if you're thinking about getting a trial.
Does Apple Music Have a Free Trial?
Apple Music has a free trial of 1 month (or 6 months with an eligible product).
How to Get a Apple Music Free Trial?
If you want to get the free one-month trial of Apple Music then follow these simple steps:
- Go to the the Apple Music store
- Click on the “Try 1 month free*” button
- You will be redirected to the apple music page and a pop-up will appear prompting you to sign in to an Apple Account. If you do not have an account then click “Sign Up with a New Apple ID”.
- Enter the relevant details and follow the easy steps to get your trial set up.
If you want to get the free six-month trial of Apple Music then you will need to have an eligible audio product such as Airpods, Beat, or HomePad mini. If you have a product from this range then follow these easy steps:
- Make sure your iOS device is up-to-date (If not, then the offer might not show up).
- Pair your audio device (such as your Airpods) to your iPhone/iPad.
- Launch the Apple Music app.
- The 6-month offer should now appear. If it doesn’t, then go to the “Listen Now” tab and then offer should then appear.
- Click on the “Get 6 months Free” button.
Does Apple Music Have a Free Version?
Apple Music does not have a free ad-supported version like Spotify or Amazon Music. Instead, Apple offers a trial with full access to all of its features. After the trial, you will be automatically charged on a monthly basis unless you cancel your subscription. Apple is opposed to ad-supported services and it does not seem likely that they will ever introduce a free version.
What’s Available on Apple Music?
When you sign up for Apple Music, you gain access to over 90 million songs, ad-free. Offline listening is also supported so you can download the tracks and listen offline to save mobile data or if you don’t have an internet connection. Apple Music also includes live radio and some great curated playlists.
What Happens After the Apple Music Trial?
After the trial, your subscription will automatically renew at the standard monthly price unless you cancel it. If you cancel the trial, you lose access to all of the songs you downloaded for offline listening.
How to Cancel Apple Music Trial?
If you don’t cancel your subscription before the trial period is up then you will be automatically charged the monthly subscription fee. Here are the steps to cancel Apple Music.
- Open your Apple Music app
- Select the “Listen Now” button
- Tap the Settings icon (The 3 dot icon)
- Select Account
- Select “Manage Subscription”
- Select “Cancel Subscription”
You can avail of a free trial of Apple Music for 1 month (or 6 months with an eligible product). Use the following link to get started.